This is a humorous little "ditty" that was inspired by a news story about an immigrant throwing trash bags containing body parts into the river. You wouldn't think you could make something like that into a funny song, but Cheryl does a nice job.
I originally reported that the title this song was Mr. Potato Head, but this is what Cheryl calls it. Sorry for the confusion.
Bernie "The Bern Man" found a web page that describes the actual event. Click here to see the page. The page you see will have pictures of the people involved, and if you click on the "Chapters" link you can read the story.
- Nose At The Bottom Of The River
- Words and Music by
- Cheryl Wheeler
- They found a nose at the bottom of the river,
- And it was running, as rivers will do.
- And near the nose at the bottom of the river
- They found some lips and an ear too.
- They don't know who the owner was, or so the radio said.
- Has anyone recently seen or heard from mister potato head?
- (P) May 27, 2003
- Penrod And Higgins Music / Amachrist Music
- ACF Music Group
- International Copyright Reserved